Applications for the 2016-2017 Panther Parents Association Scholarship are closed. Check back during the Spring 2018 semester to apply for the 2017-2018 scholarship.
Through the generous support of Georgia State University parents, the Panther Parents Association has established a scholarship fund for association members’ students. Each year, the Panther Parents awards scholarships of $1,000 each ($500 per semester) to deserving applicants. Association members should encourage their student to apply for this scholarship in early spring of each academic year.
Requirements applicable at the time of application and award:
- Applicant’s parent(s) or guardian(s) must be paid members of the Georgia State Panther Parents Association.
- Applicant must have a minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA (failure to maintain a 3.0 GPA will result in the scholarship being automatically revoked).
- Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time student at Georgia State University taking at least 12 credit hours.
- Applicant must be in good academic and disciplinary standing with the university.
- Applicant must possess a strong commitment to and love for Georgia State University.