The 2016-2017 Parents Association scholarship application will be available in spring 2016.
Through the generous support of Georgia State University parents, the Parents Association has established a scholarship fund for Association members’ students. Each year the Parents Association awards scholarships of $1,000 each ($500 per semester) to deserving applicants. If you are an association member, encourage your student to apply for this scholarship in early spring of each academic year.
Requirements applicable at the time of application and award:
- Applicant’s parent(s) or guardian(s) must be paid members of the Georgia State Parents Association.
- Applicant must have a minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA (failure to maintain a 3.0 GPA will result in the scholarship being automatically revoked).
- Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time student at Georgia State University having at least 12 credit hours.
- Applicant must be in good academic and disciplinary standing with the University.
- Applicant must possess a strong commitment to and love for Georgia State University.
The 2014-2015 Parents Association Scholarship recipients are Rachel Schneller and Catherine Joseph.
Visit us again for updates on the Parents Association scholarship application.