Tangible Membership Benefits
- Parents hotline: Parents can call the hotline to receive up to date information about Georgia State University events and programs.
- Access to the Parents Association listserv: Parents have access to the members only parents’ listserv. All members are automatically subscribed to the list.
- Bookstore Discount: A 10% discount at the official Georgia State University Bookstore, located on campus in the University Center Building (this offer is good for apparel and gifts only).
- Free Drinks: One free 20 oz fountain beverage or one free 12 oz coffee with a food purchase at any campus retail dining location.
- Parents Associations Scholarship: Members’ students are eligible to apply for one of our scholarships.
Intangible Membership Benefits
- Staying connected to the Georgia State University community
- Being involved in your student’s life through projects and events
- Sharing a similar experience with other parents and families
- Updates from the Parents Association through varying modes of communications and access to the Georgia State University Parents listserv
- Learning from other parents and programming about navigating the university and staying connected with your student
Access the Parents Association Membership Application.