Benefits & Application
Tangible Membership Benefits
- Parents’ hotline: Parents can call the hotline to receive up to date information about Georgia State University events and programs.
- Access to the Panthers Parents Association listserv: Parents have access to the members only parents’ listserv. All members are automatically subscribed to the list.
- Bookstore discount: Parents receive a 10 percent discount at the official Georgia State University Bookstore, located on campus in Student Center West. This offer is good for apparel and gifts only.
- Free drinks: Parents receive one free 20 ounce fountain beverage or one free 12 ounce coffee with a food purchase at any campus retail dining location.
- Panthers Parents Association scholarship: Members’ students are eligible to apply for one of our scholarships.
Intangible Membership Benefits
- Staying connected to the Georgia State University community.
- Being involved in their student’s life through projects and events.
- Sharing a similar experience with other parents and families.
- Updates from the Panthers Parents Association through varying modes of communications and access to the Georgia State University parents’ listserv.
- Learning from other parents and programming about navigating the university and staying connected with their student.
To become a member, please complete the Panthers Parents Association Membership Application and submit the payment. Parents who would like to mail their payment can download and complete the membership application. Parent Relations will send a membership packet shortly after processing your membership information. Membership cost is currently a one-time fee of $50 for the entire family.